Enjoyment is in the bag when little ones make this luna moth. Display the moths on a bulletin board decorated like the night sky.
- 2 sheets of copy paper
- light green tempera paint
- white bumpy chenille stem
- snack-size resealable plastic bag
- Paint the sheets of paper light green. Allow time for the sheets to dry.
- Crumple the sheets so the painted side faces outward. Then place them in the plastic bag.
- Wrap the chenille stem around the middle of the bag to form wings.
- Adjust the ends of the stem to resemble antennae.