Enjoyment is in the bag when little ones make this luna moth. Display the moths on a bulletin board decorated like the night sky.
- 2 sheets of copy paper
- light green tempera paint
- white bumpy chenille stem
- snack-size resealable plastic bag
- Paint the sheets of paper light green. Allow time for the sheets to dry.
- Crumple the sheets so the painted side faces outward. Then place them in the plastic bag.
- Wrap the chenille stem around the middle of the bag to form wings.
- Adjust the ends of the stem to resemble antennae.
Tell us what you think about this idea!
Use your Facebook account to comment on this idea subject to Facebook's Terms of Service.
For general site questions and comments, please refer to our customer service page.